Quoteworthy


...quaecumque sunt vera, quaecumque pudica, quaecumque justa, quaecumque sancta, quaecumque amabilia, quaecumque bonae famae, si qua virtus, si qua laus disciplinae, haec cogitate.
-- Phil. 4:8

Relationship

A riddle for you
It's about this rope;
Well, may be steely wire for some
Others, fragile as spider thread
See the gradation of strength?

Binding like a chain,
Or loose like rubber string
Eros, Philia, Agape, Storge
See?

My own
is unusual
A bit of mix up
between those Love brothers
very tightly I hold to my end
the other end seems loose
See? - No you don't

Indeed,
A riddle for you and me
A riddle for humanity
...

And your answer?

3 comments:

yossa said...

Sucky my poem be...
but it says what I want to say

Anonymous said...

--rexy--
surely one hell of a riddle!!!

yossa said...

Of course the answer is there all along but it doesn't make it any simpler.