Quoteworthy


...quaecumque sunt vera, quaecumque pudica, quaecumque justa, quaecumque sancta, quaecumque amabilia, quaecumque bonae famae, si qua virtus, si qua laus disciplinae, haec cogitate.
-- Phil. 4:8

Inevitable Goodbye

When that moment comes
I won't cry I won't weep
Although it hurts to be apart
from you
Although you are my precious:
Not being able to see you
to hear your voice
to be beside you
The glass of my heart
shatters in the sea of tears

Because we are never meant to be -
feelings condemned and despised
Why we met, at all?
Why it has to be with you
A strong bond not unlike blood forms

I don't know why
you can make my heart flutter
I don't know why
I am content in your presence
I don't know why
I think about you day and night
I don't know why
I look forward to see you
I don't know why
I'm attracted to you
I don't know why.
Do you feel the same?

My only hope
is that it is all a delusion
an un-eternal flame
a sweet dream -
if goodbye can wake me up
then wake me up
but I don't know
if I am a butterfly dreaming
or dreaming being a butterfly
So I can't tell
if I'm awake

When this thickening vessel
finally severs - it will be as if
my lifeline cut
So
before the connection complicates
before all my life pours into you
before my world revolves around you
before you discover my longing for you
Why not sever now
Or is it too late?

If our paths in future cross
Would the flame ignite,
would the dream come
once again
Would I have woken up
or still dreaming?

I will miss you
I love you
Though perhaps you will never know
how much
how deep
how strong
how painful
Me loving you is

Farewell
Now
and later

No comments: