Quoteworthy


...quaecumque sunt vera, quaecumque pudica, quaecumque justa, quaecumque sancta, quaecumque amabilia, quaecumque bonae famae, si qua virtus, si qua laus disciplinae, haec cogitate.
-- Phil. 4:8

Stream of Consciousness

Saw you perspiring. Are you alright? Is there something wrong? Heard a whisper but couldn't make out the word. Won't probe anymore. Keep silent. You look pale. You look like you have pain down in your heart, too. Are you alright? Are you? How do you solve this equation? Oh, I see. Thank you. Somehow your speech lighter, your countenance sadder. Don't understand why. Hm, I don't understand those equations on the board. A little bit hungry. Oh it's time for another lesson. Say, how much you grade her? Oh, mine a little bit lower. A few minutes before break. Ah, finally it's time. You stayed still. Somehow the nuances around you tell me, screaming 'Don't disturb me'. Go. Without you. Do you know why he's acting that way? What? What do you say? Really? Don't know he has that kind of problem. Laugh it off-- Keep contemplating. Hope you are alright. Thoughts filled, barely listens. Yeah, yeah. Finish eating. Buy you a drink, perhaps you'll cheer up a little. Go back to you. You look defensive. Push you the drink. No need! Pay me back? What for? That's what friends are for. Sit beside you. You stand up. Oh, I see. Yes, I will tell the teacher. Keep silent. Won't probe. If you feel like it, tell. If you don't - will hold my peace and wait. Time sure passes slow. What is she talking about? Don't understand. Another lesson. Keep to my text, because you look like you're going to bite. The day ends. Pack up. Leave. Won't see you for a day or two. Hope you manage.

No comments: